Jun 29, 2022
Dr. Aimie Apigian shares with us her extensive expertise in the
areas of trauma and addiction recovery. Join us today as she breaks
down what is necessary in order to safely detoxify from addiction.
This episode is packed with amazing insights and advice on how to
regulate your dopamine levels, the role of diet and blood sugar,
the number one reason for relapse, and where to begin your
- Discover key biochemical patterns that can leave you
susceptible to addictions.
- Understand the role of dopamine in addiction.
- Gain insight into how dopamine can intentionally be hijacked
causing you to become addicted to many different things.
- Discover the number one reason for addiction relapse.
- Where to begin when trying to detoxify from antidepressants or
- Learn diet strategies that can assist you with detoxifying from
- Discover what some of the biggest food addictions are and
- Gain insight into the role of protein when it comes to
For more information, please visit:
Dr. Jason Loken Integrative