Nov 18, 2019
This is the 10th and final episode of the Children’s Health
You do not want to miss this important summary where I break
down the most important key points made by all of our amazing
experts that shared so much valuable information with us.
In user friendly and practical terms I will pull together the
best of the best from each guest and bring everything home for
Here are some highlights:
- Key biochemical imbalances that may be at the root of ADHD,
Mood and behavioural disorders including anxiety and
- 5 key steps to increasing self regulation in your self and your
- Top nutrient deficiencies in our children and how gut health
- How vulnerability, humour and spoken word can be used as tools
- Which common infant and toddler equipment are absolute no no’s
and must be avoided.
- Learn how early intervention is so important to preventing a
host of possible down stream problems that our kids may suffer
- What do you do if your child simply WILL. NOT. EAT?
Lauren calls this restrained eating and gives you tricks about how
to rewire the brain to help the child through these
- Learn how eye health is essential for neuroplacticity of the
- Learn how screen time is dramatically affecting our children’s
- Learn how much time/day should be spent on a screen depending
on your child’s age.
- Is your child actually not feeling well or is their anxiety
triggering these feelings? Dr Meade helps us understand the nuances
between a physical issue or an anxiety response in our children and
how to address each situation
- What is the difference between ADHD and “being busy”? How can
you and your school help your child be more successful by
understanding your child’s individual learning needs.
- How movement helps with learning, development and
- How to start with your child’s strengths first and why this is
Understand how stress, play and connection can affect learning