Mar 9, 2020
In this episode, breathing and movement specialist, Betsy
Polatin, explains how unprocessed trauma can habitually play out in
our lives both physically and emotionally. She shows us a gateway
to accessing and changing our habitual patterns and emphasizes
self-awareness as a cornerstone to healing.
Here are some highlights:
- What are the 3 key components to the “Actor’s Secret”?
- Understand how we “use” or “misuse” our bodies.
- How patterns and habits are developed in our bodies and minds
and how to become aware of them on a conscious level.
- The importance of being self-aware.
- How ones physical posture can be a mirror for a feeling or
- How to breathe properly and understand the 3 dimensional
- Understand the biological process of trauma and the stages that
are necessary to move through.
- The importance of body sensation.