Dec 21, 2022
Join Kristen Nagle, co-founder of Canada's Frontline Nurses as
we share a candid conversation on nutrition, health, raising our
kids, how to become more health sovereign and so much more.
- Investigate new perspectives around health and illness.
- What is your body trying to tell you?
- Understand natural cycles in the environment and how they
relate to natural cycles within our bodies.
- Discover two very different paths that are forming in humanity
at this time.
- Discover what living and eating in relation to nature can look
- Learn new ways to evaluate our children’s development and
reconsider what may be of most value for them.
- Learn strategies to help your kids not become picky
- Discover essential developmental skills that your kids should
- Learn the relationships between eating, learning and
- Discover some of the ways that we have lost personal
responsibility and connection to our health and ourselves starting
- Gain insights into what it means to be health sovereign.
Check out my latest book: Natural First Aid Essentials For Every
Check out my latest course: Natural First Aid Essentials For